Keystone Korner International LLC

Todd BarkanAfter 12 inspiring and very productive years at Jazz at Lincoln Center, I have opened up a brand new exciting chapter in 50+ years of journey to the unforeheard: Keystone Korner International LLC, dedicated to expanding new audiences for great jazz adventures on a regular basis all over the world….

Hope you are all safe and sound after the storm, and after the election. Prayers for the still suffering and stranded.

As we count our blessings after the rain, I realize just how great an honor and privilege it has been to work full time for Jazz at Lincoln Center for the past twelve years, and I look forward to contributing in any way I can to JALC in the years to come, as well as continuing to serve this music we all love so much with the fullest emotional courage of my heart and soul.

I’m proud to have played an important and essential role in helping to make Dizzy’s Club Coca-Cola both the most respected jazz club in New York City and a great success beloved all over the world.

We’re all inspired by the fact that Jazz at Lincoln Center will continue its phenomenal artistic advocacy and its very solid and growing global success in many extraordinary ways for a very long time to come, and I’m excited to be entering a new productive chapter in my 50+ years of service to jazz and the full spectrum of its musicians and audiences.

Keystone Korner International will be dedicated to growing the audiences for great jazz groups and virtuosos worldwide.

Take care of the music, and the music will take care of you…
All my love, respect, and gratitude, always.

This entry was posted in Keystone Korner. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Keystone Korner International LLC

1. Hi,Todd
    Hope you are doing well. We miss you at Dizzy’s but I know that whatever you do will be to benefit jazz!

All the best and wishing you a wonderful holiday season.
    Lenore

2. Shirley says:

Fabulous! Wonderful! Going to spread the news far and wide. Can’t be there for your “opening nite” (working), but will be there in spirit. Sending wishes for a fabulous launch! xoxoxo Shirley

3. Darryl says:

Todd,
    I remember going to KK with you when you were considering its purchase from Elvin Bishop (is that right?). With you at the helm, I’m sure that KK INT’l will be as successful as Keystone and Jazz@Lincoln Center.
    Mazel Tov.
    DAF

4. Todd – congratulations on this milestone. Much continued success. We all appreciate your huge contributions to the scene.
    Steve Frumkin

5. willie bruno says:

I wish you the best of success with the new venture. It sounds very exciting and I am definitely looking forward! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for all you have done for jazz and it’s community, and much continued success
    Willie Bruno II

6. Carol and Ed Schmiedecke says:

This is fabulous, Todd. Congratulations on your new venture and best wishes as you embark on this new chapter.

7. Eugenio says:

All the best to you in this new endeavor!!

8. Congratulations, Todd on your new endeavor! Thanks for all the great programming and energy you have devoted to JALC and, especially to Keystone Korner back in the day! All best to you!

9. John Valinch says:

Congrats Mr. Barkin and I know that you willbe successful in your new venture. I used to go to Keystone Korner 1-2 times a week from 1977-1983 and went through several Keystone cards. Thank you for exposing me to the greatest musicians in the world. Just the best in African-American classical music. Bright moments!!

10. I see you don’t monetize your site, don’t waste your traffic, you can earn extra cash
    every month because you’ve got hi quality content.
    If you want to know how to make extra money, search for:
    Ercannou’s essential tools best adsense alternative

11. BestMitzi says:

I see you don’t monetize your blog, don’t waste your traffic,
    you can earn additional cash every month. You can use the best
    adsense alternative for any type of website (they approve all websites), for more details
    simply search in gooogle: boorfe’s tips monetize your website